We have always talked about how to buy or sell a used car, how to maintain a used car, and anything under the sun about cars; but what does it profit a man if he has a lot of nice cars, but does not know how to drive or manage his cars well? Worry no more because here are 5 tips for new drivers out there.
- On the gas gauge there is a little arrow that points to the hole for the gas tank is. This is useful if you are using multiple cars and always forgets where the gas tank is located.
- To what side do we turn our steering wheel when backing up? People tend to believe that if you want to back up to the right, you to have turn the wheel to the left since we are backing up. It’s very simple. You always turn the steering wheel to the side where you want to go, no matter if you are backing up or moving forward.
- Exiting a 90 degree parking in reverse. Always remember not to turn the steering wheel right away, make sure you back up as much as you can before turning the steering wheel to avoid collision on both sides.
- Going from a stopped position on a very steep hill. When you let go of the breaks, the car will have a tendency to back up. If you have a car with automatic transmission, hold the break with your left foot and accelerate while letting go of the break. For manual transmission cars, hold the hand break and lower it while letting go of the clutch and accelerating a bit.
- When you try to start the engine and the ignition key won’t turn, it’s because the steering wheel is also blocked. Move the steering wheel to the left and right while turning the key at the same time.
There are a lot more tips out there. You’ll never know, we might give them to you soon. So remember these tips and don’t forget to check back for any further tips we might give in the future!